Thursday, February 10, 2011
Festive Friday #3
It's Festive Friday time again. This as been amazing turn. I know I am so excited to see what each of the girls makes. This Time I am featuring a stamp I found while I was at CHA. This is a new company and her stamps are just too cute... Also the Lacetape I found while at CHA too. Check out my other post for more CHA finds and goodies....... The show was amazing and full of lots of excitement.
Stamp "Santa Marci" from La-La Land crafts
Stickles: Crystal from Ranger
Faber-Castell India Ink Markers
India Ink - Black ink pad from Stewart Superior
Lace Tape - found at CHA
Merry Christmas Stamp is from Michael Strong collection.
1) Stamp "santa Marci on White cardstock using India Ink and color in with Faber-Castell Markers. I used Crystal Stickes for all the fur on her. set aside to dry...
2) Stamp "Merry Christmas" onto White cardstock and cut around quote.
3) Matt "Santa Marci" onto Green Cardstock
4) cover front of Cardbase with Red Cardstock and Glue dot "Santa Marci" image to center of Card.
5) Add Lacetape to bottom of card as seen. Add Silk Flowers ( did you know you can change the color of your silk flower - by spraying them with Memories Mists?)
6) Add Merry Christmas Quote and you are done...
How is time to hop on over to Chris Hurley Blog and see what she made.... Remember to leave us some love...
Our Next hop is in Two weeks. I will be featuring another new stamp company I found with at CHA. OMG! do i love these stamps...
Terri Sproul - link to my personal website...