Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Festive Friday #3




It's Festive Friday time again. This as been amazing turn. I know I am so excited to see what each of the girls makes. This Time I am featuring a stamp I found while I was at CHA. This is a new company and her stamps are just too cute... Also the Lacetape I found while at CHA too. Check out my other post for more CHA finds and goodies....... The show was amazing and full of lots of excitement.







Supplies:
Stamp "Santa Marci" from La-La Land crafts
Stickles: Crystal from Ranger
Faber-Castell India Ink Markers
India Ink - Black ink pad from Stewart Superior
Lace Tape - found at CHA
Merry Christmas Stamp is from Michael Strong collection.
Silk flowers
brad
cardbase
Red Cardstock
Green Cardstock
Glue Dots


Direction:

1) Stamp "santa Marci on White cardstock using India Ink and color in with Faber-Castell Markers. I used Crystal Stickes for all the fur on her. set aside to dry...
2) Stamp "Merry Christmas" onto White cardstock and cut around quote.
3) Matt "Santa Marci" onto Green Cardstock
4) cover front of Cardbase with Red Cardstock and Glue dot "Santa Marci" image to center of Card.
5) Add Lacetape to bottom of card as seen. Add Silk Flowers ( did you know you can change the color of your silk flower - by spraying them with Memories Mists?)
6) Add Merry Christmas Quote and you are done...

How is time to hop on over to Chris Hurley Blog and see what she made.... Remember to leave us some love...

Our Next hop is in Two weeks. I will be featuring another new stamp company I found with at CHA. OMG! do i love these stamps...

TTFN

Terri Sproul - link to my personal website...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Omg she is adorable. Love the stamp

Lori said...

She is very cute! Love the card Terri!

Carole Lassak said...

Cute, cute!!

Anonymous said...

lovely image
great card

AJsArts said...

Great card! Love the flowers and lace tape (need some of that)!

Karen said...

Cute as a Bug Stamp!

Unknown said...

What a cutie! I love the lace tape, as well! I'm a follower--you can find me at http://karelj.blogspot.com and/or ksjennings at gmail dot com