Can you believe we have made 10 Christmas Cards already. Just think this Christmas you will not need to sit down all in one day and try and get those cards done. Love this idea! No Stress Christmas!
This Time I used a product from a company called "Sparkraft" I am starting to work it - They have these amazing stickers. So this Cards was super easy! Hope you check out their website to see all the product they have to play with.
Transparency Sheet - office supply store
Mix and match Sticker from Sparkraft
"happy Holiday" stamp
Staz-on Black Ink pad
Glossy Green Cardstock
1) Cut Transparency Sheet in half to make two cards. Cut Glossy Green Cardstock to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" adhere to inside of card.
2) On front of Transparency add sticker of your choose.
3) Stamp "happy Holiday" in bottom corner using Staz-on Black ink - add a few stars to complete the look.
Yes it's as easy as 1,2,3!
You will see a complete list of our hop here on my blog - so if you get lost - please feel free to stop back here and find yourself. But your next stop is Chris Hurley Blog - So go check out what she made for us this time.
Here is the complete list of the blog hop - just in case you get lost..
1) Terri Sproul – Blog: http://www.terrisproul.blogspot.com Email: Terri@ultimatescrapbookretreat.com
2) Chris Hurley: blog: www.stinkydogdesigns.blogspot.com
3) Cheryl Lindsay – http://www.cherlin-ink.blogspot.com
4) Laura Davidson - http://www.lauraleesdream.blogspot.com
5) Amanda Marks http://ajsarts.blogspot.com
6) Debbie Buckland http://artycrafty.wordpress.com
7) Brenda Lee Burfeind: http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com
8) Angela Bodas: http://www.midnightcrafting.blogspot.com/
9) Yolonda: http://www.craftyscentiments.com/
10) Becky Conley: www.beckyconley.blogspot.com
12) Leslie Rahye: http://leslierahye.blogspot.com/
13) Laura Fisher: http://scrappindaphne.blogspot.com/
14) The Robin’s nest: http://chatteringrobins.blogspot.com/
15) Carol Berns: http://www.carolberns.blogspot.com/16) Debbie Feist: http://debbie-feist.blogspot.com/