Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Festive Friday #9

It's Festive Friday time again. I love all the Christmas Cards our little group is making. I hope you have join us while we all make our Christmas Cards early this year. No stress Christmas this year. WOW! This is the first stop on this hop. Hope you check out the rest of the group of Christmas Cards.

As you guys know I am so into Steampunk right now. So While I was visiting Viva Las Vegastamps! shop while in Vegas I seen this stamp. It was not in the steampunk section - but I know if I only added gears to the tree I would have steampunk. "Add gears and call it steampunk" So I had to do it...

Supplies:
Stamps: "Scrolled circle Tree #12702" and "Streampunk Background #16468" and "Happiness and Tranquility This Holiday Season" #2834
Ink: Cherry Red Dye Ink and Green Dye Ink
Cardbase
Green Glossy Paper
White Cardstock
Gears - got mine at Micheal's in the jewelry section
Post it note
Miracle Tape

Directions:
1) Stamp tree image onto Post it Note and White Cardstock. Cut tree image on Post it note out. I stamped image using Green Dye ink.
2) Place Post it note image over Image on White cardstock - Post it note will act as a mask to protect the Image on White Cardstock.
3) Ink up "Steampunk Background" stamp with "Cherry Red" dye ink and stamp over the Tree Image. Stamp until your background is cover.
4) Adhere Glossy Green Cardstock to cardbase using Miracle tape and then add Stamp image to the center of Cardbase - again using my Miracle Tape.
5) Start adding Gears to Tree Image, see sample.

Well Thanks for stopping by my blog and check out my cards. I do have a complete list of the blog below if you get lost on this hop. but Chris Hurley blog is next on the hop so Go check out what she made for us. See you again in two weeks for our Next Festive Friday Blog hop!
Here is a list of the blogs - just in case you get lost...





Please visit all the blogs in this seasonal blog hop. Thank you !

1. Terri Sproul
2. Chris Hurley
3. Cheryl Lindsay
4. Laura Davidson
5. Amanda Marks
6. Debbie Buckland
7. Brenda Lee Burfeind
8. Angela Bodas
9. Yolonda
10. Becky Conley
11. Fabrizio Martellucci
12. leslie-rahye
13. Laura Fisher
14. The Robin's Nest
15. Carol Berns
16. Katie
17. Debbie Feist





TTFN
Terri Sproul

9 comments:

Cindy said...

I think blogger has you messed up a bit but your card is really neat! Maybe your gears will get blogger straightened out! lol I do like it.

Hugs XX
Barbara

Fab said...

Very pretty card Terri and just a thought you need to put the inlinkz script only once ! LOL The list is showing up three times ! ;)

AJsArts said...

Great card Terri - Love the Steampunk :)

Manda :)

LeslieRahye said...

Very pretty card Terri! Love Steampunk!

Laura said...

I love it... What a great card!!

Unknown said...

Its awesome. I gotta learn how to use stamps more effectively. Great tutorial
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Great steampunk Christmas card!

Yolonda said...

Great card.

Debbie Feist said...

Really like how you incorporated steampunk with your card. Very creative.