Friday, December 9, 2011

12 Tags of Christmas #10

Welcome to another of the 12 Tags of Christmas.  Are you have fun.  I just love this set of stamps.

I have to admit I do like this tags alot - When I was in Vegas in April, I sent time at Viva Las Vegastamps store - really cool if you have never been there.  anyways, I told Wayne we need some 5 petal flowers - so we made 4 sizes.  If you visit Viva Las Vegastamps website there is a video section and I teach you another way to use this same flower stamps.  Go check that out too.
Here is your video on how I made this tags.  enjoy...


                 Now remember you have to leave a comment to be enter for the blog candy.  So don't forget.

Here is the rest of the team, with all the link - just in case you get lost..

Merry Christmas
Terri Sproul
Post a Comment