Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

12 Tags of Christmas #10

Welcome to another of the 12 Tags of Christmas.  Are you have fun.  I just love this set of stamps.

I have to admit I do like this tags alot - When I was in Vegas in April, I sent time at Viva Las Vegastamps store - really cool if you have never been there.  anyways, I told Wayne we need some 5 petal flowers - so we made 4 sizes.  If you visit Viva Las Vegastamps website there is a video section and I teach you another way to use this same flower stamps.  Go check that out too.
Here is your video on how I made this tags.  enjoy...


                 Now remember you have to leave a comment to be enter for the blog candy.  So don't forget.

Here is the rest of the team, with all the link - just in case you get lost..

Merry Christmas
Terri Sproul

16 comments:

Debbie Buckland said...

Great tag. And oh what a cool flower!

glass guy said...

I really like the 3D nesting flower effect!
Patrick

Miki said...

Very pretty tag. The flower is beautiful!

Colleen O said...

The four layers to the flower just makes it pop right off the tag. Love that

rosenrobrt said...

I love finding new ways to make Flowers! So I can move you to the head of the class...GRIN

I did one...can't find it or a pic (Pre scanner/digi camera)...There were tons and tons of parts for the card..

Amy Davis King said...

Love the flower on here-so pretty! Thanks for the video, too.

Betsy said...

The flower steals the show! What a pretty tag!

Chloe said...

WOW!! What's not to like? Great tag.

Carole Lassak said...

That last comment was mine. Forget to use the right Google profile :(

trisha too said...

Yep, this has been fun, seeing all the tags you all have created with this great set of stamps!

Love the flower on this one, Terri!

:)

FrancineB said...

Pretty tag. Love the flower.

Sandra Strait said...

I just love that flower!

BetsyBrett said...

Oh that flower is lovely! Great work! (saucermcfly)

Cindy said...

This tag is so pretty! I love the flower!

Hugs XX
Barbara

Anonymous said...

I also love the flower, very pretty! shellrm@hotmail.com

LeslieRahye said...

How cute! love the flower technique! Fabulous that you were in on their creation! :) Great tag Terri!