Here is my work desk
wood from Micheal's or any craft shop
Proxxon Delta Sander
Painter's Paint Pens - Red, Green
1) I drew a scallop edge on my wood, and cut the shape out with my Proxxon Scroll Saw.
2) Sand all edges with Proxxon Delta Sander
3) Stain wood
4) Stamps or draw the letters - I spelled out Terri's Shop
5) Drill holes with Proxxon Bench Drill Press for Rope and flowers
6) Add Rope to top and add flower stem into holes drilled
7) Add more details with painter Paint Pens
see how I attached my rope.. cool....
thanks again for stopping by my blog. Now go cut some WOOD....