Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Workshop Sign

I just got myself a new 7 x 7 Rubbermade Workshop for my new favorite tools.  But I need to make myself a fun sign for my new Workshop.
Here is my work desk

Supplies:
wood from Micheal's or any craft shop
Proxxon Delta Sander
Painter's Paint Pens - Red, Green 
Rope
Flowers

1)  I drew a scallop edge on my wood, and cut the shape out with my Proxxon Scroll Saw.
2)  Sand all edges with Proxxon Delta Sander 
3)  Stain wood
4)  Stamps or draw the letters - I spelled out Terri's Shop
5)  Drill holes with Proxxon Bench Drill Press for Rope and flowers
6)  Add Rope to top and add flower stem into holes drilled
7)  Add more details with painter Paint Pens 



Here is a close up.

see how I attached my rope..  cool....

thanks again for stopping by my blog.  Now go cut some WOOD....

Terri Sproul 

No comments: