Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

Mountain ATC

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday weekend. We have had a few friends come up to visit. So I have not had a lot of time to play - but I did do this ATC with a new stamp I just got. Check it out - hope you like it.
"Mountain"


Stared with plan white cardstock and cut to 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" (ATC size).
Stamp using Memories "ArtPrint Brown" (one of my favorite colors),
I stamp two images. The top image is from "Go-Motion Stamps" this is a very old stamp and the company is not around any more. But I love this stamp. the second images is from Stampscapes "Pine Island". Together they complete my image.
After I stamp both images, I started to color them in. I using my ink pads for the colors
I used Memories "Brown", Memories "Green" and Memories "Baby Blue". I just took a "Cut-N-Dry" Nib for each color and ink away.
I stamp onto light green and dark green cardstock a swirl stamp from "Clubscrap" and punch out two leaves to adhere to bottom of ATC. Also added a silver heart shaped eyelet.
The Word "Mountain" is stamped using Palette "Virdian Leaf" ink and the letters are from "Hampton Art" small clear alphabet. Sorry it's does have a name of the stamps.

and My ATC is finished. ATC's are so much fun - If you only have a few minute to play - try making an ATC. Do you want to trade????

No comments: