Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Festive Friday Blog Hop #1



It's our First Festive Friday Blog Hop - we are excited....

It's Festive Friday Time... We are all so excited you have join us... This should be your first stop on this hop with more to hop to... Feel the excitement...


This card was inspired by where I live, I live on top of Palomar Mountain, deep in the woods in a small cabin. Not next to water, but!
I own a lot of Stampscapes Stamp - most likely because I really love the woods... So their stamp get my attention when i am wondering through the stamp stores...

This is a easy and simple set of cards, all stamps are from Stampscapes - EXCEPT the Merry Christmas which is Tim Holtz which I just stamped directly on to my white card base (per made from Michaels). I embossed the quote with Silver embossing Powder.






As for the Stampscrapes Image I stamp with Black India Ink from Stewart Superior and color the image in with Faber-Castell Art Grip Pencils.

I made a set of 4 of these for Christmas next year. I have shown you two of the four in this post.










Well I hope you enjoy your time here on my blog, I hope you continue to follow my blog for more excitement.
Now Hop on over to Chris Hurley Blog and see what she has made for us. That where I'm heading..

we all hope you enjoy our little hop and you are getting your Christmas Cards done early this year. Stop back by in a couple of weeks for more excitement. I will be at CHA for the next hop - but my card is per-posted and I will be send lots of update from CHA to my blog - so stop by soon.

TTFN

Terri Sproul..

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful card!

Poeticgarden.com said...

fiNished my 'Festive fRiday' in my gaRdeN too. I love the Cabin Card, Terri it suRe reMiNds me of my lil' house that I am sNuggliNg iNto right now.
Warmest Wishes aNd faiRy BlessiNgs your way, kAtiE
fRoM poeticgarden.com

Kerri said...

awesome card, thanks for sharing :)

Yolonda said...

Super cute card, Terri. Love it.

Yolonda

AJsArts said...

Great cards :)

Unknown said...

These are beautiful!!!

MurphyMama said...

I just recently started getting into making cards when my mom told me about this blog hop I figured I would check it out. These are absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

Ann said...

Peaceful! As for getting mine done early.......probably not!

Anonymous said...

Both of your cards are beautiful, very pretty coloring! Thank you so much for sharing! Your very talented glad I became a follower!
Contact Info: incase I'm luckey enough to win that amazing blog candy!
email: arebori0204@gmail.com
New Blog: www.scraptillyadrop.blogspot.com..come check it out I love new followers/ FREIDNS!

Scrappers' Ranch said...

Simply beautiful!

TFS
Bonnie
http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com

Nicolle Kramer said...

I love your cards!! so tranquil..thanxs for the inspiration..:)


nicolle@nicollelovesscrapbooking.com

Anonymous said...

I love your cards!!! Today i will be posting mine on my blog!!! www.memorieswithjen.blogspot.com

Trisha said...

Beautiful Cards. Thanks for sharing. Never can have too much Christmas inspiration.