Mother Day Necklace and Card
I made this project for as a member of the Glue Dots Design Team.
Molds – face mold and embellishment
Stamp: RoseLady from Viva Las Vegastamps!
Spellbinders Nestablitities: Labels Fifteen
Blue Dye Ink pad
Clean embossing Ink
Black embossing Powder
1) Play Paperclay into Face mold and Embellishment – remove from mold and set aside to dry.
2) While my Paperclay was drying, I started my card: Stamp “RoseLady” onto white cardstock using clear embossing ink and emboss with black embossing powder. Stamp image a second time on a second piece of white cardstock with Dark Blue Dye ink and cut out ribbon only.
3) Ran my “Rose Lady” image which I embossed tho my Die cut machine with the largest Nestabilities “labels Fifteen”. Cut out the Ribbon on the Blue Dye Image and adhere to my embossed image using my Glue Dots®
4) To my cardbase, I added blue cardstock and ribbon to the bottom and added my images using Glue Dots®
5) NOW Back to my Paperclay piece… after the pieces are dry, I painted both the face and embellishment with Twinkling H2O’s. The Face I did in a Gold color and the embellishment part I did in blue, then I added Drew Drop with my Micro Glue Dots® to the embellishment. Adhere my PaperClay face to the embellishment base using Memory Book Glue Dots®
6) I added the Skelton Leaf using a Memory Book Glue Dots® and added my jewelry finding to the back, add some ribbon or chain to your necklace and you are done with a great card and necklace for your mom!
Hope you enjoy this project with me. have question please ask...
Terri Sproul - that's a link to my website. have you check it out????