Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Sneak Peak

 I am so sorry, I have not been posting on my blog.  I am so crazy busy with CHA.  what is CHA - CHA is the Craft and Hobby Association - it's the large Craft Trade Show in the world.  I have so much exciting stuff happen at CHA this year I don't know where to start. 
As far as my blog - I am starting up the Festive Friday Blog hop again.  This group of blogger makes Christmas  Cards all year long.  We do this hop on the 2nd and 4th Friday of each month.  I hope you stop by and see our Christmas Cards.  First post is Jan 13, 2012. 

I will have two project at the Amazing Mold Putty Booth their booth number is #2252 - I made a steampunk doll form for them and this  8 x 10 frame called "Heart Desire". 


Heart Desire for the AMP booth

The Most exciting thing that is happen right now for me is 
I have my own product line come out with
Sakura Hobby Craft



Terri Sproul Mixers
in this line we will be have a few products.
the photo above is the label for the "Jewel Effects"
these are amazing color that you can add to Crystal Lacquer


This is another part of the line.  

I hope you stop by the CHA booth number 844 to meet me.  
If you can not go to CHA.  
I will be posting lots of photo and 
video from the show.  

Well I will try and post more thing, as soon as I can.  
Thanks so much for all your support!
I am true lucky to have all of 
YOU!

TTFN
Terri Sproul

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Wonderful project for CHA Terri! I'm just so excited and happy for you and your new product line that goes so well with the Sakura lacquer products. You go girl!!

Hugs XX
Barbara