Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Love Cast in Clay blog hop.


Thanks for joining this amazing group of blogs.  This is two Design teams using both Amazing Mold Putty and Creative Paperclay® to create amazing project for you...
Here is my project.



My Steampunk ATC
I made a mold of both the heart and gear with my Amazing Mold Putty and then fill those molds with Creative Paperclay®
Now make sure you leave me some love and I know you are already a follower...  smiles...  thanks for stopping by... 

19 comments:

julie1551 said...

Great items love them

DawnC said...

Love the steampunk!

Kelly Sas said...

New to this Paper Clay and mold stuff. Really enjoying learning from this great DT. LOVE your steampunk art!

Cindy said...

Love that steampunk look you've got going there!

Hugs XX
Barbara

Sandra Strait said...

Oh! I love steampunk, and I love this ATC!

Tumbleweed Trails said...

I'm a huge fan of steampunk and just love your ATC. Thanks for sharing and the fun blog hop.
Jody

Cyn said...

Love this Terri!

Chris said...

This is cool.

Robyn - injoystampin said...

Very creative and original Terri!

Mary S said...

Very creative!! I love steampunk!

LeslieRahye said...

I love your steampunk inspired card! I can't wait to see what you bring to the hop in 10 days!!!

leslierahye

AJsArts said...

Love the card Terri great job :)

Chark said...

awesome!

Jean said...

very cool.

Lyneen said...

Love the sentiment with your heart and gear... I need to play with gear molds!!! GREAT CARD!

Tee said...

Steampunk LOVE!

pooky said...

Yeah! Steampunk......love it!

Kristi Parker Van Doren said...

very very cool...so not suprised

Louise said...

Fun idea - I have seen these products and wondered what could be done with them!