Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Amazing Mold putty Blog Hop

It's a Blog HOP!  I love blog hops they are just too much fun.  I hope you enjoy them too.  So here is my project using Amazing Mold Putty and Amazing Casting Resin and some of the color additives from Alumilite.  
If this is your first stop, go back to the Amazing Mold Putty blog and start there.  CLICK HERE
It's A Color Tour!


This Box is made from 4 Match Boxes, and Chip board. 



Using the Amazing Mold putty I casted both the flowers and leave on top including the feet and handle for the draws


Love how the top of my box came out.


Can you see the detail you get with the Amazing Mold Putty 
I did make my own custom color by mixing both Blue and Red together to get this purple.  I did go over each of the blog and leaves with some Rub and Buff for bring out the highlights..
remember to leave me some LOVE and go back to the Amazing Mold Putty blog and tell us your favorite project to be enter to win.  
Now here is the rest of the team blogs



22 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh this is fabulous. I love the top of the box. I'm gonna have to steal this idea. Great job

LeeB said...

this is so pretty, I could see this hanging in my kitchen, lots of color and dimension, well done

Sarah said...

Hi Terri, those leaves and flowers are gorgeous! Love that you mixed your own color. I also really like the feet and handles, that is something I would use very frequently!

Robin Horasanian said...

Terri, I love those flowers! And I never thought of using match boxes together like that. Great project idea!

Dana Tatar said...

Super cool box! I love the little drawers and the flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration. =)

Printable Art said...

Love it Terri! Great detail on the flowers and leaves too.
Warmly - Peggy

~ Kendra ~ said...

What a fun box, beautiful job!!

Barbara Rankin said...

Wow, Terri. I love your matchbox box, and your purple mixed color is to dye for. So much detail in this piece .TFS.

Debi Tullier said...

Very nice Terri, Love the drawer openings!

Beyond to Better Things said...

Lovely Terri...you always do beautiful work!

Lyneen said...

Love the detail you can get with Amazing Mold Putty and Amazing Casting Resin! Your box is beautiful... I may have to make one of these! Thanks for sharing... Great hop!

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

Beautiful project!

Denise Bryant said...

Cute project! Love the flowers and leaves!

Wendy said...

What a fun idea!

wow101 said...

WOW! That is gorgeous! I love all the details! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

Susan M. Brown {sbartist} said...

This box is lovely. Interested to know what the flowers and leaves were molded from.

Unknown said...

What a cool idea for the match boxes! Your top is wonderful.....good for you for getting creative with the color!

buglvr2010 said...

This is so cool! I love the flowers.

Cindy Rippe said...

So cute. The little drawers would be perfect for little girls. All those hair clips need to go somewhere. Might as well be pretty!

Ann Butler said...

Love Amazing Molding Putty; great project!

Cyn said...

Love making these projects with little drawers in them! So pretty!

Unknown said...

Love this project. The details in the flowers are awesome.