Monday, January 11, 2010

Clearly Transparent


Here is one of my Clear Cards - I love to use Vinyl cover as my card base. They are in your office supply stores. They are 8 1/2" x 11" - so you can cut them in half and make your cardbase from that... Too cool!
anyways, I am submitting this for a contest to be the new designer for Kat's Stamps.
After you make you cardbase. Stamp on front of Vinyl cover using a permit Ink. I used this stamp from Stampotique and Purple Ink.
Inside of the card: I was starting to make a ATC and it turn into this card. Cut white cardstock to ATC size (2 1/2" x 31/2") Stamp Face Stamp (Stampland) onto White cardstock with India Ink. Mask the face image using Memories Resist. Set aside to dry....
While my Memories Resist was drying I make my own stamp. I punch out two Leaf Punch from Craft Foam. Glue one leaf on top of the other (make it's twice a thick). Then glue to Acrylic block.
Now my Memories Resist is dry (it's clear, not blue anymore). Stamped leaf stamp using Memories Dye "olive" about 6 times.
Removed my Memories Resist and ink all edge of ATC with Memories Dye Ink "ruby".
Adhere ATC image inside of card (make sure I get it inside of the frame I used).
Added a "Thank you" sticker to front of card.
Done: Any question - just ask.....
Post a Comment