Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Altered Book


I know this is a little hard to see - But have you tried to scan a book.
So here is an altered book page I did for my entry into Kat Stamp's Contest.

After Glue a few pages together (see video on youtube). I painted both pages with Black Gesso.
this gave me a clean slat to work on.
On the left hand side page I used three different Memoires Metallic Re-inkers to make my border.
Stamped flowers and fern stamps - also use Memories Metallic Ink Pads.
Added a stick ""Earth Laughs in Flowers". and it done. It's a simple on for me, you guys are saying. I hear it. LOL - CHA is only a few days away..... Lots to do. But will have great new when I get home. watch my facebook page - will send update from CHA to you guys....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh so awesome!
great minds think alike! I've just posted on my blog a minute ago about me destroying a book and preping it for a project.....

he he - must be on the same wave length