Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Clearly Transparent


Here is one of my Clear Cards - I love to use Vinyl cover as my card base. They are in your office supply stores. They are 8 1/2" x 11" - so you can cut them in half and make your cardbase from that... Too cool!
anyways, I am submitting this for a contest to be the new designer for Kat's Stamps.
After you make you cardbase. Stamp on front of Vinyl cover using a permit Ink. I used this stamp from Stampotique and Purple Ink.
Inside of the card: I was starting to make a ATC and it turn into this card. Cut white cardstock to ATC size (2 1/2" x 31/2") Stamp Face Stamp (Stampland) onto White cardstock with India Ink. Mask the face image using Memories Resist. Set aside to dry....
While my Memories Resist was drying I make my own stamp. I punch out two Leaf Punch from Craft Foam. Glue one leaf on top of the other (make it's twice a thick). Then glue to Acrylic block.
Now my Memories Resist is dry (it's clear, not blue anymore). Stamped leaf stamp using Memories Dye "olive" about 6 times.
Removed my Memories Resist and ink all edge of ATC with Memories Dye Ink "ruby".
Adhere ATC image inside of card (make sure I get it inside of the frame I used).
Added a "Thank you" sticker to front of card.
Done: Any question - just ask.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely
I like the hair do!
your techniques are cool.
goodluck with the application

Basement Stamper said...

Great card Terri, love the stamp you used and the vinyl cover of the card!

Crafty In Carolina Stamper said...

Hi Terri, just dropping by to see everyone's creations for phase #2. Love this, it's stunning!! Good luck =)