Welcome to the Stampotique Challenge - this challenge is a love them. Go check out what the other designer projects are. I know I am off to check it out..
Stamps: Vintage Script 8100.Y, The Crafter 6056.R, Measuring Tape 7141.K. all Stampotique stamps
Fiber – red
Punches: EK Success: Flowers – Medium (Red Cardstock)
Sweetbrier Studio Mold – Sweetbrierstudio.com
Card base: Green card stock
White Tag: Sizzix Machine
1) Add Memories Resist to tag. Set aside to dry. When Memories Resist is dry, spray tag with Memories Mists "Pink Lemonade" Peel off Memories Resist
2) Stamp "the crafter" using Indian Ink, stamp "Measuring Tape" with "Claret"
3) Make Paper Clay heart using Sweetbrier Studio mold. Paint Clay heart with any paint you want. I using Twinkling H2O's. Adhere Paperclay heart to the Crafter hand (over the heart she has in her hand now)
4) Punch out flower using Red Cardstock - ink edges to add some distress... Adhere flower together and add button to middle of flowers.
5) Add Fiber to Tag. Adhere tag to card base.
Remember to get all your stamp for this card at Stampotique and your ink from Stewart Superior.
If you would like to learn more about Stewart Superior New Product "Memories Resist. Check out there website and look at the Winter Newsletter