Stencil: brass stencil or other stencil you may have in your collections
Post it note
Card Base: Die Cuts with a View
1) Place stencil in center of White Card stock. Place Post It Notes or scrap paper over the part of the image that you don’t want to spray with the first color. If my video I covered the Grape leaves first and spray the Grapes with Memories Mists “Merlot”.
2) Remove the Post it notes without moving your stencil. Now cover the grape part of the stencil and spray Memories Mists: “Green tea” over the leaves of your grape stencil image. Remove your protective scrap paper.
3) Trim your image to fit your card base or scrapbook page.
4) Matte onto black card stock (see my quick trick in my video – on how to matte an image without measuring.
5) Adhere Matted Image to card base for scrapbook page. Embellish to complete your project.