Globecraft Memories Design Team Call
1) 6 month contract Starting: April 1, 2012 ending Sept 31, 2012
2) Post one project per month on both Globecraft Memories Blog and your blog with link to Globecraft Memories Website and blog. These links can be affiliate links from your blog. You will receive date that your will be required to post. Project submissions must include quality images of the project in .jpeg format along with instructions and links for making the project. Post your blog and Globecraft Memories blog link on your Facebook, twitter page and any other you might belong to advertise both yourself and Globecraft Memories. MUST be active on our facebook page.
3) Join in on One Blog hop during the 6 month contract. Date to be sent later
4) Globecraft Memories Design team member grants permission Globecraft Memories and Terri Sproul to use those projects for display on Globecraft Memories Website, Facebook Page, blog, promotional materials and events.
5) In the event that you do not complete any of the above requirements Globecraft Memories has the right to remove you from the design team and fill the position with another candidate on the wait list.
6) Post our logo on your blog with a link to the website and blog. You will receive this when you send you bio.
7) Open to US and Canada residence only
8) Post your Projects on other site – like Split Coast Stamps, Pinterest, etc…
What we will do:
1) Send product once a month for the six month contract period. Total of 6 shipments.
2) Globecraft Memories will promote your blog on our blog and/or website.
Design Team Overview:
The Purpose of being a Design Team member is to promote GlobeCraft Memories by using GlobeCraft Memories products in projects that maybe posted to GlobeCraft Memories website, blog and your own personal blogs. GlobeCraft Memories is looking for a few awesome Home Decor /Mixed Media. Artists who can showcase GlobeCraft Memories products! If you LOVE Home Deco Project are able to utilize the unique line of Home Décor product from GlobeCraft Memories on Home Décor Altered Art, Jewelry, scrapbook layouts, cards & projects then show us what you love to do!! We are looking for talented artists who inspire others to create using GlobeCraft Memories Kits and supplies.
Expected of a GlobeCraft Memories Design Team Member?
* The ability to showcase our products
* Take good photos or scans of projects
* Interact with our members on Facebook and our Blog at http://www.GlobeCraftMemories.blogspot.com / (you can see creations from our current Design Team here)
The Details –
*GlobeCraft Memories Design Team is for six months from April 1, 2012 –
Sept 31, 2012.
* Create a minimum of one project per month posting on both your Blog and
GlobeCraft Memories Blog – dates will be given when team in picked... Only
Products from GlobeCraft Memories can be used in your DT projects.
* Participation and promotion of GlobeCraft Memories on Facebook is a
MUST... promotion on other Online Groups is an asset... promoting GlobeCraft
Memories in your signature, posting GlobeCraft Memories artwork to Online Galleries, etc.
* Submit work for publication and to the store for display.
* Be a part of one Blog Hop during the 6 months. Date given at a later date
* Promote GlobeCraft Memories by posting the above projects on other Online
Galleries and Blogs with working links to the Online GlobeCraft Memories Store and Blog.
GlobeCraft Memories Design Team will receive -
* GlobeCraft Memories products for your term, shipped in six shipments
* Your bio and picture featured on our Blog.
How to Apply –
Send your bio, Blog address and Facebook info to
Terri@ultimatescrapbookretreat.com with “GCM DT applications” in the
Regards (this way you don’t get deleted – I get lots of spam mail)
Submit/Post one project on your Blog on March 20th by 12AM EST to be viewed.
This post must have our logo (you will be sent logo when you send you bio to Terri Sproul) and step by step directions on how you made this project with links to GlobeCraft Memories blog and website.
http://www.GlobeCraftMemories.com and blog is
Project – can be anything you love to make, Jewelry, Scrapbook, Cards, Mixed Media, Altered Art… Just Think out of the box and impress me…
Joining our Facebook Page and Blog is a MUST and is very important to the success of our team! Must post all your project onto your personal facebook, twitter, etc.. accounts.
All entries MUST utilize a Home décor Technique... if you can use our Product even better!! Work submitted must be recent and can't be previously published or displayed on blogs or online galleries.
Deadline to enter March 19th (12PM PST)
Here’s what to include with your emailed submission –
* We want to know all about you! – Your bio
* What’s your style?
* Why would you like to be on our team?
* Are you frugal, organized, have marketing ideas etc.. if so share with us what you can bring to our team.
* Link to your active Blog?
* Are you active on any Forums or Message Boards? (Please List)
* Can you post your projects in other Online Galleries? (Please List)
* Give an example of a class or technique you would like to share with others. If it is one you have done previously, please link to it.
* Details of any other manufactures or store/kit DT’s you are on Do you have a Art resume, or a link to a gallery? If so, please share with us.
Final decisions will be made on March 25th’sh and GlobeCraft Memories
Design Team will be announced shortly thereafter!!