Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

New Paperclay Design Team

I am so proud to introduce the new Creative Paperclay® new Design Team which I am the team leader for.  I have the best job getting to know and work with each of these amazing artists.  I hope you take a few minute and go check out each of their blogs and become a follower of them..  They will be creating some amazing this for you on their blog and the Creative Paperclay® blog. 
Meet each of the new members of the team.  please stop by each of their blogs.  I will place their name with links to their blogs..


Terri Sproul - Team Leader:  TerriSproul.blogspot.com

Brenda Lee Burfiend:  Creativity is only a state of Mind:

Tamara Dozier:  Tilted Asylum

Edie Cournoyer:  Life by the seat of my pants

Dennis Haynes:  Dennis Heynes Designs
Jennifer Ingle:   Just Jingle
 Barbra Moore:   Barbara Mooreshimisie
  Amanda Marks Who are you Calling Crafty? 
Debra Buckland:  Arty Crafty 
Sandra Strait:  Life Imitates Doodles  
Robyn Correa:  InJoy Stampin with Robyn Handmade  
Gini Cagle:  Beadz  
Lyneen Jesse:  I am Dreaming of Castles  
Marissa Fantoni:  Marissa Art Dolls  
Lori Williams:  Pinkcloud Scrappers  
Shelry Parson: Mother's Dream Artworks  
Thanks for stopping by today, and meeting each of these amazing artist...  Should be an exciting next 6 months...  

4 comments:

Sandra Strait said...

Yay! I'm official now!

Lyneen said...

Congrats to the new team!!!! I am so excited to work with all the amazing artists!!!!

Jan Hennings said...

a great new team :)

Robyn - injoystampin said...

I'm really looking forward to working with you Terri. So excited!