Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Steampunk Blog Hop

Photobucket

 Glad you join us on our Blog Hop...  I adore - did I say Adore - STEAMPUNK...  


Here is my first project I made it's a MINI - very Mini steampunk book
Here is the book cover
This is the inside of my mini book


Supplies:
All stamps are from Viva Las Vegastamps!
Glass Tiles:  1" x 2" from Sakura
3-D Crystal Lacquer
Small Gear
Inks:  Lots of Brown and light blue, olive, plum.....
Cream Cardstock

Directions:
1)  Cut cardstock to 2" x 8" - Start stamping steampunk images using different shade of brown, add a little "olive", "purple" and "blue" in there....  
2)  after you are done with all the stamping for the inside - score the paper every 1" across...  According fold....  
3)  Stamp more steampunk image on what would be the cover of your book.  I used my 3-D Crystal Lacquer to adhere my Glass Tile to my front and back cover.  Adhere small gear to side to look like a closure (it's not - just for look) - used my Crystal lacquer for my adhesive...

If you have  a question on this project let me know...  

12 comments:

Fab said...

What a great mini-book Terri and so much fun ! :) X Fab

LeslieRahye said...

This is awesome Terri!!! I adore MINIS!! and this is a micro mini! wonderful!!! Super project!
Thank you for being a part of my blog hop!!

Tamara Dozier said...

Terri, if I could decorate my entire house in Steampunk I would! Love your Little book!

Morninglass said...

Your little book is so darling! I love the use of glass.

Anonymous said...

Terri awesome job I love it thank you for sharing your talent Hugs Bev

lovescrapreflect said...

love this terri I love mini albums this really is a great album

Yolonda said...

I love mini albums, but a micro mini is just too cute... Love it

Anonymous said...

I love it Terri! What a sweet project!

Hugs XX
Barbara

Susan M. Brown {sbartist} said...

Terri - love your little mini "Steampunk" book. This would be awesome on a geared up ball chain : )

Muriel said...

Yum, yum!

Lyneen said...

Terri... love your Steampunk book.... I recognize the stamps!!!

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Well done use of the theme.

KristaInMN at gmail dot com