Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Club Scrap - Camaro

Some of you might know I purchase a new car last June - I got myself a DREAM Car - 2012 Camaro - I always love the style of the old 69 Camaro and when this new body shape came out again, I was IN LOVE...

Every time I see it drive down the street it would catch my eye..  Now I have my own.  A Nice Dark Blue one...  DID I say I was in LOVE????


This Whole page was made with the Club Scrap Kit for June

The only thing on this page NOT from the kit is the letter on the side..  I did use some Gold Glitter letter I had around, that match this layout.  

I have to admit, this Kits make scrapbook super easy, just open the box an go for it.

Thanks for stopping by today

Terri Sproul 

1 comment:

Robin Horasanian said...

I love the color choices. Orange and dark blue go so well together! This is a fun scrapbook page.