Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

SinCity Stamps Blog HOP



It's Time for a Fun Blog HOP

The SinCity STamps Design Team is have a blog hop and 



did you see that fun way I used the Craft Attitude on this page.  please use the links I give you so, that I get credit for referring you to them.  At CHA winter show, I fell in love with them product.
See how the image work great with stamps.  Love the way it layer.  

Now here is the video on how I made this page.  



Hope you join me on Tuesday Night - on my LIVE show - here is the link for Tuesday Night:  http://www.youtube.com/terrisproul - I start at 6PM PST/9PM EST

Now here is the rest of the hop - make sure you leave me a comment so you are enter to win the great price from SinCity Stamps 


Loading InLinkz ...

12 comments:

Tristan Robin said...

Love those pages - and the Craftitude is great stuff!

...now off to hop around!

Shanna Shands said...

I see we do think a like. I love the colors of your page. I pulled my crow out too but never thought to put him on top of a balloon. I love your page!

Pammejo said...

Fabulous art journal pages, love the tutorial.

Barbara Rankin said...

OMG, I love your colors and background. I love your tutorial, as always, too. Thanks for showing how to use the craft attitude stuff, too.

Unknown said...

Great pages as always, and I love the colors and techniques.

Unknown said...

awesome journal page!

Tonya said...

Love, love, love your art journal page you created!!! Great tutorial!!!

Lyneen said...

A great hop.... a lot of inspiration! Love your journal page, love the plate of stamps everyone used!!! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Terri -- Love these pages!

Debi Tullier said...

I am in love, these are the most beautiful and truly my fav projects!

Squiddy said...

Always enjoy your videos.

Unknown said...

You make the most incredible things! I love this journal page! I can't wait to seewhat else there is! Thanks!