Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

Easy Halloween Banner

I am so honored to be apart of the Ebrush Design Team this Term.  Can't wait to show off some fun project over the next 6 months

See how cool and easy this is


Supply List
Sharpie - Black, purple
Banner Die cut from Quickutz
White Letter - 
Die Cut:  Spider Web and Spider
Ribbon

Direction:
1)  Cut out Banner from Orange Cardstock - as many as you need - I need 3
2)  cut out Spider web and spider from Transparencies Or you can use card stock, I like the transparence because it's thinner and you get a better spray
3)  Lay the Spider Web on to your cut out Banner pieces 
4) using your Ebrush and a Black Sharpie - spray your Webs onto the Cardstock.  DO you love that!
5)  Now get those White Chipboard letters and let add some color.  I spray my with my Ebrush and a purple Sharpie - just love this idea.  I never have to purchase color letter again...
6)  Adhere your letter to the center of each Banner - add your ribbon to them.  
YOU are done!

Thanks for stopping by, IF you own a Ebrush, join our group on Facebook for more GREAT idea and helpful hints 



Terri Sproul 

No comments: