Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award

I have been given this Award by Brenda at "Creativity is only a state of Mind" I am so honored - what a great way to start my day. and did I say it's the day before Thanksgiving. I have something to be extra thankful for this year!





To accept this award I have to do the following:
1). Thank and link back to the person who awarded me

2). Share 8 things about myself

3). Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that I have recently discovered

4). Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards

Thing to know about me:

1) I live on top of the middle of nowhere! I live on top of Palomar Mountain, just outside of San Diego. Love where I live! God's country
2) I have 5 cats and one husband. could be worst - I could have 5 husbands and 1 cat! LOL cat's names: Stickers, Pipper, Cedar, Peanut, and Spookers
3) LOve mixed media! Love to get my hand into product I have never used. They need to start making more of these. LOL
4) i'm a Disney Freak!
5) Johnny Depp - do I need to say more!!!!!
6) I send smiles out of facebook daily - are you my friend?
7) i will always have time for YOU!
8) I have fibromyalgia - this makes my days hard - but I keep on smiling!


Here are the blog I have picked

Katie at Poeticgarden.com

Romancing the Artist Within

Lea Cioci

Cheryl Lindsay at Cherlinink.blogspot.com

Debbie Feist at DebbieFeist.com

Anna-Therses Cermola Luper

Chris Hurley at StinkyDogDesigns

Sarah Anderson at The Art of Moodling


I hope you all stop by these blog and see why I pick each of them. remember to leave some love - I personal live for you to leave me some love!

TTFN
Terri Sproul

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ty hun u r too sweet and r very talented

Unknown said...

I am glad I made your day. I love seeing what you are into and glad we r fb friends too. Happy Thanksgiving to you, your husband and your cats. Hugs Brenda

Chris said...

Thank you so much Terri!! Love your blog and your work and I'm so honored you thought of me!!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me Terri :)

Poeticgarden.com said...

Hi tiNkeR so to coNtiNue this on do I meNtioN your blog that I have received this kiNd gesture of or drag aNd paste the 'Stylish Blog Award' aNd place on my blog as well?
I seem to be out of the loop these days seNse i'm always keeping my heads in the clouds dReAmiNg
tHaNks a BuNch aNd appreciate your kindness aNd new fRieNdship ~Blessed Be fRoM the 'hobbit house' of poeticgarden.com ~kAtiE

Poeticgarden.com said...

(heads) ~lol oh I crack myself up... see what dReAmiNg all day does to me LMAO

Debbie Feist said...

I am frequently sending you big "Thank Yous" for helping me with computer stuff. Now a great big THANK YOU for listing me as a new blogger. You deserve the recognition - great job.