Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Club scrap blog hop

Welcome to another amazing Blog Hop:  I was a member of ClubScrap Years and Years ago.  I forgot how amazing their paper's are. I hope you check out this Kit and consider becoming a monthly member of the club.  You get so much stuff in one kit, you could almost complete a scrapbook

 photo NSDbloghopbadge_zpsd75f52df.jpg

I love the color combo of this layout.  I made flowers on my weekly live stream show using all of the papers from this kit.  Here is link to watch the 3-D Flower Show.   CLICK HERE


See how cute these flowers are.  I love how this looks.  Also the texture I got when i add some of the other ribbons. 
Included in the 3-D Flower live stream I taught you how to make a Pin Wheel, and since all of Club Scraps papers are double side. this technique is perfect for it.  just love it.  Can you see the great match brads that were include in this kit too.  Wow.  Really, the only thing I added was die cuts machine to die cut the labels for the photo and some of the flowers.  Everything was included. 


I hope you enjoy my project and consider watch me on Tuesday Live Stream show.  
Now it's time to Hop on over to Roni Johnson Blog

Have a Creative Day
Terri Sproul

26 comments:

Hetty said...

Happy NSD! What a beautiful page, Terri and so many great details. Thanks for all your explanations.

juscrap said...

Soo beautiful Terri! Have a great weekend!xx

Capescrapper said...

WONDERFUL!!! Love your pages and I will be sure to check out your show! Thanks and Happy Nat'l Scrapbooking Day :)

Tricia Morris said...

Thanks for joining us on the hop this time around, Terri! Love how you used Spring Chorus to make the dimensional elements on this layout!

Sue D said...

Great layouts--I like the flowers and the pin wheel.

Karen Wyngaard said...

Wow, Terri...this 2-page layout is awesome. I love the additon of the 3D elements...and thanks for sharing the link to the "how to"!

Lanita said...

Those flowers are beautiful!!!

Carolyn said...

Beautiful page - thanks for the techniques!

Lisa D said...

Love the dimension and flower video! Thanks Terri!

Unknown said...

Love the flowers - so fun!

Kay Williamson said...

I love all the dimension you've created, such great use of the Spring Chorus Collection! Enjoy Tuesday's Live Stream, will be cool for sure.

KnitterPam said...

I think the next stop on the blog hop is actually Deb C. at Liftbridge...

Lyneen said...

AWESOME layout... love the colors of the papers... Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!!

CathyJGray said...

Love Spring Chorus and the embellishments created

Unknown said...

Thanks Terri! Wonderful page

Debi said...

Small gang, huh? Love that! And the layout, of course!

jandbspiegel said...

I love making my own flowers too - thanks for the instructions.

Robin Horasanian said...

I like your scrapbook layouts. Great use of the paper flowers.

julieB said...

Terri, These flowers do make the page so pretty. I love your colors. Thanks for being on the Hop

Debbie Weller said...

love all the embellishments - great 3D bits!!

Barbara Rankin said...

Love this page layout and those 3D flowers are awesome.

Camille Short said...

Wow, this is gorgeous....amazing.

LUCYG said...

Very cool. Love your 3D flowers and the page is just beautiful! Thank you for participating in the blog hop.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Wonderful layout. I like the pinwheel. Thanks for the inspiration.

Holly said...

I like your flowers and pinwheel!

Queen of Dishing said...

Love the pinwheel!!